In these difficult times, the safety of our customers, patients and VLAD staff is our top priority.
As the coronavirus outbreak (Covid-19) evolves, we take all necessary precautions in accordance with government guidelines WITHOUT INTERRUPTING OUR SERVICE OR PRODUCTION.
Here are some additional information on the measures put in place:
- Inquiries should be preferred by e-mail with your usual contact or at email@example.com,
- We didn't no major stock outage to this day. You can view the real-time availability of our stocks on www.vlad.fr after connecting to your space,
- Orders can be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org - they are treated on the same day,
- We maintain operational production despite downsizing. The manufacture of medical batteries is a priority. Manufacturing times are likely to change in the coming weeks depending on hospital demand,
- Our logistics department is operational with high security measures. Deliveries are always assured by our carrier partners (except for closed shops).
Our teams remain connected to answer all your questions and keep you informed of the status of your orders.
The VLAD team