(ideally 6 months)
VLAD, a high-growth company specializing in autonomous energy for the health and industrial sectors, is looking for its parçay-Meslay headquarters (37):
An intern as an assistant export business prospecting
After a period of integration with our Technical Teams and Product Managers, you will work in commercial exploration for the development of the distribution activity of our Exalium brand internationally.
As part of our Export Sales Team, your main tasks will be:
- Analyze the distribution of alarm/safety batteries, industrial in Spain, England and others (countries defined according to priorities);
- Prospecting, searching for new partners (prospecting planning, market research, phoning, mailing, appointments, etc.);
- Listen to the market and its opportunities;
- Conduct a competitive study;
- Feed a database
- Accurately reporting your business
- To approach, to present the company, to send documentation.
With a commercial background in bac 3 or Bac 4, you have a real commercial fiber, a great ability to listen and an excellent relational.
You are organized and know how to work both independently and as a team.
English proficiency is essential, Spanish would be a plus.
Mastery of office tools is necessary, knowledge of an ERP would be a plus.
Dynamic and autonomous, knowing how to show initiative and strength of proposal, you are endowed with a real commercial fiber, team spirit and love international trade.
Internship of 4 to 6 months to start at the earliest, January 2021 would be perfect.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Publié le 2020-12-23 Réf. : STAG-EXPORT-2021